Rosehip Glycetract is like natures Vitamin C tonic. The vitamin C content of rosehips is higher than that found in citrus fruits.
Roseips are also rich in antioxidants & minerals such as folate, vitamins A, B3, D and E along with flavonoids, carotenoids, magnesium, zinc, copper.
Here are some uses of Rosehip Glycetract -
- Glowing skin - Rosehip seeds are high in polyunsaturated fats, which support healthy skin membranes and protect your skin from inflammatory compounds, such as ultraviolet (UV) rays, cigarette smoke, and air pollution
- Anti- ageing benefits - reducing skin wrinkles but increasing skin moisture content and elasticity.
- Pain & inflammation - rose hips may help relieve osteoarthritis symptoms by combating oxidative stress and inflammation in your joints.
- Immune health - rich in vitamin C this is a great daily tonic over the winter periods to boost immunity & ward off the cold & flu symptoms
- Diabetes support - lowering blood sugar - rosehip extract has been reported to significantly reduce blood glucose levels as well as substantially inhibiting weight gain and/or accumulation of visceral fat.
- Adrenal fatigue - been used as an exercise tonic to help increase physical performance & boost energy
- Stress relief - due to its high mineral & vitamin C content
This delicous Rosehip glycetract has a slight tart taste & is safe for all to enjoy.
Rosehip Glycetract 50ml
This glycerite is bursting with a tart rosehip taste. It can be taken straight into the mouth or mixed with water.
Recommended dosage: 30drops (1 dropper full) twice daily.
Ingredients: Organic dried rose hips in a base of palm-free vegetable glycerine & spring water.